This feature is available on Snippery 1.2 and later.
Use the Snippery’s Bookmarklet to add text selections from the webpage you’re reading directly as new snippets into the App!
To install this bookmarklet into your Browser, follow these steps:
- Control + Clic on the following image (Snippery Button).
- Select the “Add as Favorite” option from the resulting menu. Type a name for the added Favorite (for example: Snippery).
- That’s all! Now, every time you want to save a new snippet you just have to select the desired text on the webpage and clic on the added favorite on your browser Favorites bar.
If you’re reading this page from the Snippery App:
- Control + Click on the “Snippery” button and select the “Copy Link” option.
- Open your Web Browser
- Add a new Favourite, name it (for example, “Snippery”) and paste the previously copied Link on the “Address / URL” field, depending the web browser you’re using.
- Select the just added favourite so it is available on the Bookmarks bar on the web browser. That way, once you select the desired text just have to clic on the “Snippery” favourite button on the web Browser bar.